Saturday, December 6, 2008

The third night after our vacation...


Usually during the night, our dog, Sierra, will wake up, walk up the bed from where she's sleeping at our feet, lay down next to me with her head either on my arm or on my pillow, and go back to sleep.

The third night after our vacation in Florida, I dreamed one of the most vivid dreams of my life. I dreamed that I had a wonderful daughter named Sierra. This felt like real life, and it was very odd because I knew Sierra was a part of my real life, but I couldn't figure out how she could be, since I'd never had a child. In my dream, Sierra and I played and laughed and read books. I was deleriously happy and really thought this was somehow real life. I woke up to puppy Sierra looking in my face, ready for my to wake up so she could lick me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment